Friday, January 29, 2010

Crazy Full Moon!

Tonight's full moon was quite beautiful, sneekily peeking through the clouds every so often.
They call tonight a blue moon cause its the second one in the month, but its not really blue -  who cares - what an excuse to eat  blue cake with blue M&M's and blue icing! ( not recommended  for those with allergic reactions )!
They blame an increase in crime on full moons and also people doing more strange things than normal at the time of a full moon.
I used to work at a local club many years ago and I can vouch for a lot of oddball behaviour, more drunken stupidity, more arguments and bashings. I also recently spoke to some ladies that I know that work in nursing homes and they say that their workload can double around full moon time...what fun!
I might just stay inside till its over......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....