Saturday, January 30, 2010

Keep your butts to yourself...

I know we live in a free society and you can certainly smoke all that you like, if you have chosen to make living and breathing more difficult as you get older...but please do not be like the young mother with the stroller whom I spotted taking a huge drag out of a half finished ciggie and then promptly flick the rest to the pavement, step on it with her rubber thong, and then just leave her rubbish as she waltzed into the supermarket.
Take your freaking butts with you or stick them in the bin ( there was one right next to her )....
How egotistical to think that you are of such importance as to automatically assume that the rest of the world is there just to pick up after you...such a big ask isn't it?
It must be the full moon -
I went to another ritual last night, outdoors - very casual.
We made wishes and asked the element of water to cleanse our thoughts and take our dreams into the world - I got a pretty prompt reply to my wish...so cool when the Universe does that...you just have to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....