Friday, July 16, 2010

Feedback from far away makes me think...

This whole business of spiritual business can really do your head in at times.
Everyone has an opinion on how you should be running yours, whta importance it should have in your life and how dedicated you need to be, and when that commentary comes from another country it is an unusual feeling.
Lucky that I am not jaded enough yet to still appreciate that everyone has a right to their own opinion - and sometimes what may sound negative can actually be quite helpful if you dont take it personally but put it in perspective. Not always easy...
So some comments thrown my way this week have been noted and appreciated and have left me to ponder their importance in what I am doing.
When you open yourself up to asking for, or getting, advice its a bit wrong to then say "stick it up your arse" when it is given...after all you did ask for it in the first place.
Have a good one..

1 comment:

  1. I LIKE THE STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE THING,FUNNY.DEB

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....