Saturday, July 10, 2010

So what are YOU thinking about today?

Just a question!.....
is it validating, enriching and worth spending your time on?
Is it rational and does it teach you anything?
Today I think about the changes within my life over the last twelve months....what I have lost and what I have gained.What others have lost and what others have gained. How all of this has effected me.
I think about truths and un-truths, about other people's pain and my own.
Some days are just sorting days...moving things around the old bowl of grey matter so it can assimilate and not corrupt or cause blockages and dysfunctions that could really stuff things up.
Constantly turning back, to check, to see the created void seems like watching history just repeat itself over and over.
When one war stops another just seems to start.

1 comment:

  1. What am I thinking about today? I can’t wait to get my mail :)
    I hope it teaches me something and I hope it stimulates the grey matter!!

    To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did…….

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....