Monday, July 12, 2010

Witches scry over spilt milk....

Change is an unsettling thing. It gets us out of our comfort zone from feeling, "Oh, I know whats going on here, I have a handle on it" to a sense of a loss of that percieved control.
Each upheaval is hard but we are still able to be practical "Players"in the big game of life"....
I sat with my mum yesterday, feeding her, because she was no longer sure what a piece of bread was, and she had forgotten that she could walk.
I watched her eyes flick around the room trying to understand what was goin on around her. I sat and thought that whatever she had ever wanted to have happen in her life...now it was too late.It was TOTALLY beyond her control.
I spent a moment hoping for recognition and it came, but then it went and so all that was left were hugs.
Change comes to all of us - sometimes devastating us to the core, but while there is still a glimmer of opportunity to think, understand and maybe move forward...then you should do so... the day might come when really, truely....you no longer can.
I wish you well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....