Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ok its official - I HATE THE COMPUTER!

So, my brain is still in the 1950's!
So I cannot work out how to do anything but the simplest of tasks..the rest can go and get stuffed I say..
I can spend hours on this stupid thing and still be no farther along..lying bastards who keep telling me that "this stuff is so easy"...
"just click on this link and then go there"......yeah right..
I click on the freaking link and it brings up a minefield of garbage that I dont understand that I am supposed to get through before I can get to the next step......
Liars!
Its not "so easy"
"anyone can do it"...bullshit!!
anyone who was born after 1990 might be able to, but this old bird just cannot talk to a machine....
I need explanations..real explanations...not another bloody link to another page..to another link to another page....
and it is such a time waster...ok...
so facebook is about my limit...but twitter, linkedin, myspace, ??????
I wont have time to go to the bloody toilet let alone lead a normal life if I am on that all day long....and then I find I am compelled to see who has messaged...who has looked...who is ignoring..oh and I must send messages too, I must "like" or write cryptic messages or be intelligent or funny....for Christ's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did we live before all of this?
And I am so told that I NEED TO BE ON ALL OF THIS AND MORE.......I need to sell and buy on line, I need to advertise and create a  flow of  "friends"...to all of my sites or my life will be total shit...
Well, right now I am over it............

when was the last time YOUR house phone actually rang?
this is all just too hard..................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....