Thursday, April 15, 2010

Almost done!

Must say that all this standing is not doing anything for my back!
But the book selling thing is almost done - yippee...
I am working all weekend so cannot really rest just yet..I am a little pooped.
Might pop in tomorrow night and just see our little Cathy Brooker at her book launch "Purity"at Studio 48 in New Lambton.
Knowing what its like to be an artist who needs her friends to support her I will pop my head in on my way home from work and wish her luck.
All of us may not all agree with the content of the book, but hey...Cathy has given it her best shot and stuck to her guns and did it!
Its her story, her passion - she is entitled to her vision.
This is her life's work - all that she is.
That is to be respected.
Also two 'ferals' are holding a picnic at Sugarloaf tomorrow - I hear there will be chanting and drumming and good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....