Monday, April 5, 2010

No rest for the wykd...

I worked today selling books at a shopping centre that I cannot mention because when I talked about this before I got my arse kicked, so I have to remain "vague"....
Easter was a quiet affair with a family get together on Sunday morning - thats about as exciting as it got!
My mum is in hospital again - her arm giving her more trouble and needing to be reset.
Poor thing - I feel so sorry for her, it must be just awful to be so disorentated about every aspect of your life.
I feel in a hard place because if I go and see her it will make her more distressed by just a short visit and then staying any longer she forgets that I am there or who I am....
This time last year she was still functioning and at home - wow...what a difference a year has made.
Now she is in total distress and does not know who her family members are..
I am all over the shop this week with some time being spent at the books and some at Chaos Central ...at least I got to paint this weekend.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....