Friday, April 23, 2010

An interesting time ahead...

Well at least mum is ok and stable...she had another turn a day ago and yet again went to the emergency ward at Blacktown Hospital....every time they call me about her I get very nervous and worried because at her age you just never know.....even a small cold can do you in. Every virus makes them weaker and something like a stomach bug can be fatal.
So I am happy now - I can rest this weekend and know that dear old mum is ok.
We are flat out at the moment arranging a retreat and organising flights away to Brisbane for a conference and market stalls....all at once.
Gosh...I cannot believe all of this...
We are also scheduling another meditation evening, now on Wednesday nights at 6pm.
Next week we head out later in the week to do some more mingling and organising....its tough, but someone has to do it!!!!
Also we are planning a very special Samhain - so watch the web site for details!
Have a great weekend all - remember ANZAC day - lest we forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....