Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Big Day!

Its been a long day but such a successful one!
We left for Sydney this morning at 7.30 to be able to fit in the obligatory visit to the Polish Deli in Parramatta.
Then I dropped in on mum who actually looked far better than I was preparing for. She is in pain, but it is obvious that she is being well taken care of at the Nursing Home and that makes me very happy. They are doing the job far, far better than I could.
Our conversation was scattered and short but just giving her a hug and kiss was therapeutic for both of us.
Then we headed off the Chatswood to meet Stacey Demarco ( how cool!!! )
She was totally fantastic - so down to earth and really helpful.
We will be starting a career coven based on her work and covens that she has created in other cities in Australia and we wanted to get some pointers from her on how to proceed.

Then we headed home and I then got together with some cool chicks to have a tarot class at Chaos Central.
I was very impressed. The girls worked hard - I am a hard task master but they excelled  - all of them.
Its a delight to watch the girls work so hard to make sense of the cards. I love to hear their take on what they see and it always teaches me as much as I hope it teaches them.

1 comment:

  1. i loved our class it was good indeed,look forward to more.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....