Sunday, August 15, 2010

Exhausted brain..

Suffering from brain melt down at the moment.
What a weekend....spiritual overload.
There was a really great crowd at this weekend's psychic fair at Nelson Bay. Two full days - two days of selling, readings and being on the ball. Two days of giving advice and promoting our business.
Not easy ...hours of preparation, packing, getting there at the crack to set up...mugs of coffee to stay awake, buying to much and spending more than I will make............  and lots of talking.
Then packing up and doing it all over again the next day.
So...I am a bit tired tonight.
Last week I was putting in 10 hour days...yes...10 hour days...this spiritual stuff IS hard work.My family has forgotten what I look like.
 but..it all went very well with great feedback and wonderful for our little fledgeling business.
As always..none of this is bankable or guaranteed, so you take it when it comes and are very grateful for support and opportunity.
In the end, I AM doing what I love, and I do not forget that for one minute..and if I am tired it means that I have worked hard and that I have achieved something..thats what hard work brings.

2 comments:

  1. great to hear all went well at nelson bay...your business will really fly next year...you wait and see

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with jewel,but try and take a break for just you every now and then.x.bee

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....