Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weird dream

Ok... I had a real "Medium"moment last night when I woke at 2am last night not knowing where in the hell that I was and then put a dream together that I had just had.
It is probably an overactive mind having watched too much tv - but I thought I'd write it down for my own reference.Maybe somewhere in the future it will drop into place.
I was the perpetrator - it was happening through my eyes. I was male and I was shit scared.
I had hurt a small child/ or the child had been hurt while in my care.
The child had suffered a head trauma via a hit or a fall - I dont really know.
It was an accident - thats how I saw it.
I think I had been either drinking or had been taking drugs cause I couldnt remember how it happened - all I know is that I took the child back to its mother in a total panic and I was saying sorry and that it would all be ok.
I think that I thought that the child was still alive. The mother was screaming at me - how could I have done this!
I kept on saying that it was going to be ok.
Then I heard what I thought was a Police car or someone comming to get me - the mother told me to run out the back door and that she would "keep em talking".
I hid in the bushes and tried to run down the street so I wasnt seen.I didnt get far. I was paralyzed with fear.
I was so scared - it was terrifying.
Thats when I woke up - my heart pumping and in complete disorientation for a few minutes.
Phew.....I told hubby about it who told me to go back to sleep and dream Part Two...but it didnt happen.

2 comments:

  1. sounds to me something to do with that missing girl..kirralee

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats where my head went too...but I could be way off...

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....