Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I hate shopping malls!

I hate them because I have to spend time working in them - all day long, and I see too many things that I dont wish to see.
Like people coming in to shop in their pyjamas?
Whats that about?
Or in smelly filthy clothes that stink of sweaty armpits..
and thats not to mention the heaving smells encountered in public toilets...what is it that people eat that make public toilets smell SO BAD????
I know my shit stinks too.....but I actually try to keep that activity for the privacy of my own home..if I can...
some people feel the need to share, obviously...gee thanks.
Or people yelling at each other while they are standing at opposite ends of the mall.
Go home and yell guys!
Or people JUST wasting so much food...
Is coffee the new addiction?
Is it what has gone in place of ciggies?
I see the same people come in every day for a coffee and cake - EVERY DAY, seven days a week.
If you are to be in business, then can I suggest SELL COFFEE........
I hate all the energy I pick up...it can leave me very hyper or very tired.
I like quiet and peace and small amounts of people at a time......
This is not what you get in a mall.....
no, not a relaxing place at all...
uh uh...
Get me out of here...........

3 comments:

  1. not long now..just remember you don;t have to do this at xmas....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love going to the shops in my Pj's! Who gives a damn anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont get the pj thing either,what do they go to bed in them later,do they ever take them of,ewe.and public toilets double ewe,but if you have to go you have to go,we are indeed a ewe species.bee.xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....