Tuesday, August 3, 2010

When the old bones creak and ache

its time to admit that age is creeping up!
Yes the old joints have been giving me curry over the last few days with this cold snap and wild weather I feel like bits of me belong to someone much older...
I am finding myself thinking that a little bit of warmer weather would suit me right now.
As for exercise...there will be none of that!
Although lord knows I need it but its far too cold and I am just too lazy - yet again I will use the excuse that when it warms up a bit I will be out there doing laps of the street yet again in a vain attempt to gain control over my spreading posterior.
I will be glad when this week is over as it has been full on  - but knowing my luck something is going to be lurkng just around the corner making sure that my idle hands do not become the devils playthings...

3 comments:

  1. ah yes the old aching bones,i know them well.x bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me if I can get up everyday at 6am and walk to the gym in 3 degree antartic weather I think you can manage a walk around the block in the mild conditions up there!

    Love your favourite daughter! haha xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha thats funny.bee

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....