Friday, August 20, 2010

Officially very tired

Thank goodness I get to sleep in tomorrow as I really need it - had the most wonderful day listening to guest speakers that were just so positive and uplifting...( and not one word about the election ).
All these women bearing their souls, their hardships and their dreams - inspirational women and men too,who had been through the mill and were now leaders in their chosen fields. The topics always came back to this, "You can do it - dont be a victim".
I wish that so many more women who really needed to hear all of this had been there - it was like talking to the converted really..Most of us where people already working within the community and striving in their own businesses, but I am sure that so many more women who currently feel in such a slump or who feel that they have no options, would have found today a turning point in their lives - thats how good it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....