Thursday, June 3, 2010

Am going to have to wear a bag over my foot on wet days!!!

Tonight I high tailed it to the library in the rain and got my buggered foot totally soaked just after it had dried off from getting totally wet from earlier on.....maybe a plastic bag is on order?
I managed to find a book by sweetie Kelvin Cruickshank, New Zealand medium from the program "Sensing Murder" who I did a workshop with last year....cant wait to get into it..so the trip in the rain proved worthwhile.
Tomorrow is supposed to be a pretty ugly day ( they did say that about Sunday though, and it turned out to be lovely and sunny ) I guess we are all thrown back for a second to our last big deluge which proved devastating to so many people in the area.....so any mention of long periods of rain will cause some people a tremendous amount of stress.
I am hoping that the rain coming our way heads out to sea before it causes too much damage.
Its perfect weather to slip into bed early and read a good book though...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....