Thursday, June 17, 2010

Finding it hard to find the time...

I am coming to the conclusion that I am in my overcommiting mode and the next few days are just too much..
today I am all over the place and have cancelled a long trip because I really do not feel safe to drive when I feel unfocused and tired.
Tomorrow we are at the Great Northern Hotel for a Pub Bazaar from 11am to 4pm - readings and networking morning. Sunday I have a booksale to set up for and deliver artworks to Weston for an exhibition - Monday I start to juggle for the next two weeks and also have a big ceremony at the Cottage for my YAAD girls.
Not to mention a sabbat ritual on Sunday night, delivering small child to and from train stations and parties blah..blah...blah...if you see me I will only have a minute!

2 comments:

  1. keep up the coffee intake and you'll be ok :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jewell...keep up the good work with your symbols.

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....