Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Buggered leg or not I have things to do!!!

This is quite inconvenient at the moment ...really......
Cant say I feel things have improved but its early days...I am just being extra careful not to overdo it and all my walking is now a leisurely stroll..
other than that its full steam ahead...
at the moment I am getting greatest joy out of drop in visits from friends and clients at Chaos Central.
Today saw a lady who actually works downstairs say she was drawn to come up for a reading......when they start to cry within five  minutes you kind of know they need something ( doh!) but she wasnt letting go of anything today...........so I gave her some reiki instead.
Those moments are pretty cool....my partner in crime is in Singelton at a show with John Overholt. He has been generous enought to allow us to advertise and sell some of our stuff at some of his local shows...so thats a great way to get the message out there.
Daughter emailed suggesting I do a ghost tour while in Melbourne - sounded cool, until she sent me a bio of the guy running it and he is a Satanist and is an 'offically recognised vampire" oh....dont ask........!!!!!
Anyway....decided not to take part...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....