Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Much better today ...

Whatever that was yesterday...has gone.
It was an awful energy and it attracted awful stuff to the point where it even gave me awful dreams.
So all my skills at protection and cleansing did not prove too useful - but the idea was to just go with the flow and I did do a lot of reading in the afternoon after I gave up and left early.
I did some intensive reading to get back into my head and move it out, I wanted my space back and it seemed to work......
Very weird indeed.
Hubby's ricotta cheesecake did help.
He made it last night and even though I need more calories like a hole in the head I could not wait for it to cool down so that I could have a slice.
Maybe it was also the aftereffects of the "green fairy"and the Absyinthe that I partook of on Monday evening???
mmmm........

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, very unusual. Glad you're all clear x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...bugger if I know what it was.....but a nasty piece of work for sure....thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....