Friday, June 4, 2010

Busy this Saturday..

Flat out today....had my last full day with my YAAD class..it has been a long journey and so many lessons have been learnt by all of us.
The girls that stayed to the end have been very generous with their participation and tenacity to see it through especially these last few months.
But I do have to thank my whole class - and to do this I reach back to last year , even the year before.to acknowledge everybody...it has taught me how to teach and what works and that change is inevitable.
Lots have started, some have left and for many and diverse reasons and I have benefited from the challenges that they have all presented.
It has given me the sense of self to also move on with my own stuff and my own ideas...so YAAD has been quite a blessing.
Now just one more lesson is left and then we all go our new ways...very exciting.
I wish my students great blessings for all the spiritual adventures ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....