Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Off to Melbourne today!

Baby girl was already whinging this morning that she will have to forage for food all by herself and how could I be leaving her.....poor baby.
Of course I asked her what she would like me to bring back from Melbourne and she said "stuff"....
I cant wait to see my big girl and where she is living and to just spend some time with her.
Mind Body Spirit should be fun - but a new way at looking at products now - as potential stock for our business other than just personal stuff.
We also now have copies of "Goddess" magazine published by Black Rose - this is an Aussie mag which is just beautiful.....come in an get your copy now!!!!
I will have my lap top with me so I may post something of my adventures while I am there....

1 comment:

  1. Yay can't wait to see you! We are going to have a ball...... see you tonight x Mon

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....