Monday, June 28, 2010

The boot is off!

Finally after about five weeks the boot is off - went to see my doc yesterday and I can finally wear two shoes instead of just one.
Must still get another X ray to check whether all is fine and still no exercising for another week or two ( like that was ever going to happen anyway )...
Had a great evening last night with our first lot of Career Covener's coming along to get a dose of motivation and a big fat push to get real and get focused!
I really felt the chill in the air yesterday and could not seem to get warm, its amazing anyone ventured out yesterday so a big thanks to all how came along - Its still rather windy today so the skivvy has gone on!
Yes....if you wait long enough I reckon it will be a fashion statement yet again.....No?

1 comment:

  1. I am glad your foot is well again....keep it warm and stay out of Japanese cemetries !!!
    Am excited about the career covens, they sound so wonderful and empowering.....
    Exactly what our world needs too, more empowered women xxx

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....