Friday, March 5, 2010

So a hat sounds good...

Yes, a stack of straw now sits on top of my head - so if anyone has a spare scarecrow...it might come in handy to stop the crows from pecking off my ears..
Work on Chaos Headquarters is now finished and we have just some more fancy, shmancy decorating to do but the important stuff is in and we will be up and running from Tuesday ( officially ).
Unofficially, I had my first clients in today - which was a good test for the energies, noise levels, table positioning and feeling whether all of this will be feaseable and will work.

And it did....
Its a little bit like Fort Knox with a few doors to shut to get in and out of - but the security aspect is good in that way - I was the only one in the building and it felt ok...not scary or anything...actually quite nice!
Hubby even waved at me through the window on his way to the shops bless his soul...

At last my massage table gets an airing too..it has been sitting in the corner of my bedroom in its case feeling miserable....I had promised it much use and happy healing and now it can have a permanent spot in a new corner looking important!

You must come and lie on it one day!

2 comments:

  1. cool....will wait this space for more and more of the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. this all sounds so exciting and you deserve this so much...........blessed Be xx

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....