Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh, the moon ...the moon....

Have we all gone mad?
Indeed, when the moon is out we need to be aware that things are a little bit quirky...just a little bit strange out there in the big wide world.
I seemed to have spent the day talking....probably rubbish...but it was needed.
To all of those that spent some of their day listening to me.....thankyou.....you have suffered greatly.

The carpet is in, the lights are on...but there is nobody home yet.
Tomorrow, Elvis enters the building and then there will be a hunk a hunk of burning love slowly evolving.
The new Adyar bookshop by the way is absolutely wonderful.......it is in a new spot right next to the Town Hall in Sydney. I kind of think that there are just a few less books than the old shop had but still.......I could probably have bought about 20 different titles, at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....