Sunday, March 28, 2010

Taking out the trash day!

Maybe Monday mornings should be "taking out the trash" mornings?
Maybe its a good idea to get rid of the shit we build up all week in our houses and in our heads as well.
I finally got to spend an extra hour at home this morning before heading out the door and cleaned up the fridge, did the washing, sorted some paperwork and then cleared my head...
some residue had been sitting there from things that I did not achieve last week yet had my mind set to do..
but then I did achieve other things that I had not planned - so that got balanced out.
I received an email from Aunty Esme this morning and she sends her love to all here in Newcastle.
She is currently house sitting for a friend and on the property there is a nest of eagles that she is watching every morning......that would be tough eh?
She we will thinking about us at full moon tomorrow as we think about her and our thoughts can interwine and meet and pass in the cosmos.......how cool!!!!
Have a good week all - and dont forget to TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....