Its full moon and I have a headache that has been coming on with the rain.
After tonight's ritual I high tailed it home to dose up on some happy pills.
I have a few ideas that I want to manifest over the next few months and tonight's ritual was a good place to get some of that into action.
A plan and ideas are a good place to start and tonight was perfect, even if all that energy building left me with a pulsing headache...
Tomorrow I head out to Miss Porter's House on King street to do some paranormal investigationing!!!
Mmmmm..... a handful of us sitting in dark rooms in an old empty house.
Sounds like fun?
You betcha!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sounds cool to me
ReplyDeleteShopping for specialist items is easier when you know what to look for. If you want to buy witchcraft supplies online, comparing product materials, dimensions, and descriptions is a sensible first step.Wiccan supplies UK
ReplyDelete