Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another one bites the dust...

Another one of my students left my class today...looking for brighter pastures?
What am I to do?
Soon I will be standing in front of maybe, three?
That should be fun - I know that the future is rushing up to meet me at every corner I turn and this is all very unexpected because it is all so positive!
I have not experienced so much positivity in so long that I dont know what to do with it.
On the other hand,
I have heard so much odd gossip and old rehashed shit from people, things that I never knew about but that have resurfaced now, that I was a bit blown away by the things that people have said about me.....but it really does not matter.I have gotten over it.
Old gossip is actually more pathetic than new gossip and its a bit like reading New Idea or Womens Day - it does not pay to believe a word of it.....in most cases gossip is just people voicing their personal opinions out aloud...in most cases it is harmless, really..it is only when it is then spread and added to and when it turns malicious and gets a life of its own...thats when it needs to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....