Wednesday, February 24, 2010

May love surround you, wherever you go......

Did you wake up singing?
It happened last week after the workshop and it happenend again last night.
I woke up and the songs were still in my ears.
It was a very special evening. No one held back...nice.
I would sneak peeks at people's faces...and there was a smile on every one!
I cannot thank Esme enough for the two beautiful nights that we have shared. I hope that you all say a small prayer of thanks and wish her well as she returns back home over the next day or two.

We did thank her and gave her a card and a donation from us all for having given so much of her time.
I think its so cool that this woman had travelled across the globe, but, she took her harp and her head dress and bought a beautiful ritual gown to wear for ritual.......she was prepared........but I must say, I just loved the THONGS!!!!! So Australian!!!

I personally, have learnt so much from this small exercise and I hope that we can get in contact with more people who can come and do some more ritual workshops so that we can experience other interpretations. Doing things differently......cant be bad can it?
Thank you all for coming last night...

4 comments:

  1. experience EVERYTHING- thats the key- it all sounds wonderful and i wish i had been part of it but no matter- everyone sounds so happy and that is the main thing.......anamcara dear sister xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. last night was so choice although i do have a really bad ritual hangover 2 in one week,hmm but worth it,bring on more ritual hangovers i say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Renata and Diana I had a wonderful time,Esme is just wonderful , I am very thankful to be a part of last night. Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you spread your wings Renata.
    Finally someone with passion and integrity, doing what they love - and it shows. Now YOU will get credit for what YOU are doing. It's your time to shine. And you will.xx

    ReplyDelete

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....