Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great Party and a surprise visit from Sharon!

It was a weekend of parties!
Firstly Gayle's fantastic do on Saturday with plenty of good food and friends sharing a champagne or two, and a guest appearance from Sharon who seemed to dominate with her presence - then she left as quickly as she had arrived!
Boy what an energy!!!!
She was full of ideas and made us all laugh out loud.
Gayle's birthday cake was very yummy, not to mention that is was a checkerboard design!
Then today, an afternoon at Pearl Beach on the Central Coast, near Umina. My hubby's 45th!
Again, more food, mostly made by me and fresh bread and rolls baked by hubby the night before.
We also had pavlova and went for a walk along the beach - the sand was sooooo hot I could not even walk on it and it was so humidn that the sweat was pouring down my back as if I was standing under a running shower.
It was a lovely day, but I am just a bit over the heat - and tomorrow is going to be just as hot.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....