Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Diana

Its official! Diana is an old fart tomorrow...I have been an old fart for some time know - ask anyone they will tell you its true.
And it happened when I wasnt even looking!

I had a day of networking and mingling today....hard work all of this mingling stuff.
I went to Mirium Gardens for the first time - wow what an amazing place, how beautiful....... and the back yard goes on forever. Their front driveway is bigger than my whole block of land...a wonderous place of tranquility right in the middle of Charlestown. "Reflections Within" at Belmont has some gorgeous stuff to buy - the shop is constantly changing and I met the lovely lady down at "Angels on the Lake"at Warners Bay and found out that she had worked all the way through having being treated for breast cancer - imagine the stress!
Now she is selling up - wants to go on a holiday. Who could blame her.
More mingling tomorrow with the ferals...maybe Sharon will be there?

2 comments:

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....