Thursday, February 25, 2010

She has left the room.....for the weekend anyway!

I am off ( well you knew that ) but I mean I am off for the weekend to Sydney with my dear friend to do some really cool stuff!
Firstly a ghost tour of the "Rocks" tomorrow night.
Saturday we are doing girlie stuff like shopping and eating really fattening food and then maybe the Art Gallery and Adyar Bookshop.
Then more food and coffee and then we are seeing James Van Praagh, the American Medium who works on the show "Ghost Whisperer"....
We will also be trying to avoid the thousands of people who are in the city for the Gay Mardi Gras......wish us luck.
I will come back to some hard work scrubbing some walls and cupboards and making things nice and shiny...knowing Sharon she will make me use hot water, sweat and elbow grease.....but I rather use something with plenty of toxic bleach and stuff that can take paint off with one wipe......cause I'm just lazy.... he...he..
I also have a full moon to attend with my beautiful Autumns on Sunday and hugs going to the Priestess for the night cause I know she has been a sick girl ( and she also looked after my injured birdie from two weeks ago for which I am very grateful.

Also a cheerio to Gayle who I know is just about to leave to us for a while to continue with her chosen career.I have no doubt that she will enjoy her time away and that she will learn so much. A very, very, dedicated midwife indeed. Best wishes and big, sweaty, smelly hugs..........to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....