Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lost another little soldier!

Well I got an official email from another student  ( K ) to say that she was also leaving YAAD.
Now, that leaves five girls......the numbers are dwindling.I will keep going, of course...but I dont know how long this will all continue. I am standing on shaky ground.
Meanwhile a lovely afternoon was spent yesterday listening to wiccan chants and songs sung by a true crone.
It all sounded so familiar, so reasurring, so positive and uplifting and it made my hair stand on end...I hope that you will feel the same way.
Tonight I go to play with ghosties - will miss you Jewell and I will say hello to the girlie up on the Avenue of Trees for you, oh, and a cheerio to Bishop Tyrrell as well.....

1 comment:

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....