Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Was that good or what!

Last night was a totally amazing experience - I have not seen that many smiling faces in one room for a very long time!
It was great to see so many who are so important to me and also many new ones who were so warmly welcomed. I am very happy to be part of the crew to have made last night's chanting workshop happen.
Sharon, of course, was such an integral part of the whole event as were other ferals and also Esme who we will be indebted to forever.
Could we organise a workshop in Canada for next year? I am sure we could?
Maybe a small roadtrip?
I am still flying high and we will have to keep practising all of those songs so that we dont forget them...ritual will never be the same again.

2 comments:

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....