Friday, February 12, 2010

Did I leave those ghosties behind?

I am sure I did.....but this morning I am tired. A three hour walk will do that to you! Did not get home till about 12.30 in the morning from the ghost tour. We had a great night last night with lots of curly questions and ghostly activity.There was a pair of ladies that were staying overnight in the "haunted" room at the pub down the road and were intending to use a ouija board to contact the spirits..well...after I stopped laughing, I told them not to be so stupid especially since some reports have said that this particular ghostie can be somewhat violent, so they were far better off just to play it cool and enjoy whatever experience was going to come without putting extra effort into it.
I know ouija boards can be just plain rubbish, but I have also heard many, many accounts of people getting some really wierd stuff happening (is it their own minds creating the results?) so best err on the side of caution.
Lots of reactions up near the Avenue of Trees where our lovely servant girl is located and Closebourne House is completely different, the energies are now quite foreboding and not too happy about us being there at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticks and Stones may break my bones.....